Saturday, March 2, 2013

First Post!

Hello Everyone! This is my first entry in my new blog Luving my Locks. I started this blog to chronicle my journey to healthy hair. I am an African American woman living in the Midwest with a passion for many things. I love sports, KU Basketball (Rock Chalk!), photography, fashion, home decor, cooking, and practical healthy living. I can't wait to share my experiences and passions with the people who read this.
I am a beginner (let me stress the word beginner) in my HHJ and am still building my regimen so any tips, tricks, advice, etc will be very much appreciated. Thank you all for reading and I look forward to sharing with you.

2 comments:

  1. You love home decor ?! :o you should give us a room tour !! i'm sure you're gifted !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do! Do you have HGTV? I love that channel, I also subscribe to Better Homes and Garden's Magazine. They are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete